Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my back bone super "relaxing"

BOOo!!! omg juz nw the dance..teacher strting of the lesson oredi bending our bakbones...eh juz nw tcher din bend further mine..coz tcherr wan to bend mine further i keep dunwan dunwan dunwan than somemore if realli bend dwn i might juz suddenly cry out..coz realli veri pain><><><
morning i go find the person i hate in 1e3. coz my frenz tell me she sae she quit dance becoz i inside .and i ask her why she tell she my frenz(junoir) tat she quit dance becoz of me than she keep denying" dun haveeee dunhaveeee.." sae wat when assembly she din even sit wif any of the juniors in school...than during art lesson i my frenz whu tell tink u wu hui le" me the orange colour de sentence msg me..sumthin like (coz i del the sms le) ""the person i hate" (censored blehxx)come find me juz nw i
than i was like HUH!!..she tell me the sentence nw she sae i wu hui..but gt another 2 more person oso heard it..gt proof de wor =D then i go find my frenz
than she sae " GT yesterdae she still sit beside me during assembly than she tell me de"...than i was omoz blur diao but than i still choose to belieeve my frenz coz "the person i hate"usually owis tell lies.. but than the most strange tings is..my frenz sms me after school wat sumthing like" aiya let the matter rest la..i tink she was quitting oni.."than i omoz wan kill her..nw she than sae she was tinking onli..><>to my frenz" plz dun anyhw sae thing if u are unsure abt it n dun sae until so "kua zhang' obrigato=D

No comments: