Sunday, August 26, 2007

BOO!!! eheh


lol l0ng time nebber blog le..mayb is too lazy bah =xeh juz nw ask papa mama if can wear contact lense an0t..strting they dun allow but then i sae i onli wear for sumtimes onli than they like abit okok le...(mama onli) papa still like dun allow dun allow than my mama sae..dun care papa go ask hw much it worth...than every stores onli sell one box de...one pair de nid both eye same degree....sadsad than my mama sae "nt 100% will let me wear =D "at nite i gibb my papa mama see my result slip..mama in room..papa saw onli...i tot he onli scold me onli..(i oredi prepare for it le) but i cann0rt tolerate de is..HE DUN BELIEVE I STUDY ROAARRR!!!!...MY OWN PAPA DUN EVEN BELIEEV I STUDY THAN I WORK SO HARD FOR WAT? IN THE END OSO NO ONE BELIEVE ME I STUDY I STUDY DID HE REALLI SEE IT AN0T HE DUN HABB DUN ANYHW ACCUSE PPLE LA!!EVEN IF HE DUN BELIEVE HE N0 NID TO SAE OUT DE RITE? HE NOE HW I FEEL MAH? STUDY UNTIL SO HARD (juz for ca3 =x) IN THE END LEH? HE DUN BELIEVE ME..SO WAT I STUDY FOR?!?! WHEN PPLE DUN BELIEVE ME I MIGHT AS WELL DUN STUDY RETAIN LAA GRRRRRR << le ="x"> I MIGHT AS WELL GO N DIE SIA >< mayb u saw wounds...but mayb nt..coz they can heal fast =D

No comments: