Thursday, August 30, 2007

WAA ITS REALLI NT FAIRRRRR

its realli nt fair....she dunn0 anything n she juz claim it tat its juz a misunderstanding..nt fair at all..firstly...the girl i hate quit chinese dance..than she for n0 reason go tell the dance member tat she quit dance becoz of me...wat the h3ll i d0 sia..i din do anything n she juz like push alll the blame to me..nt fair at all s0b..than she keep on dragging pple dwn..at first she tell tcher tat i n her gt some grudges becoz of a boi..than i go find her to ask her (face to face) than she juz sae is shuting anyhw saae de but than when i go find shuting she sae she din sae? n she go anyhw tell SH de RC junior tat SH outside gt gang..then we go ask the girl i hate she sae is SM sae de..we go ask SM coz SM dun tell lies de than she sae n0...and we believe her..(still gt alot of things she did to me i dunwan to write here if nt ah ma stories le)its was like she keep on here one story there one story..and summ0re for everything she sae..she dun dare to sae infront of me de..she owis sae behind me and when i call her she keep hidin fr me..so obvious she dunwan to see me scare tat i might find out the truth..after tat todae recess JX call me n "the girl i hate" to t0k to each other...than we oso sae SH n JY to come..but than after some saying .... JX sae she nid settle chinese dance de matter first..but than she juz keep on saying its is juz a misunderstand and wan me to shake hand wif her n sae sorriex..i was realli bu fu qi...she do this to me and i in the end still nid to sae sorriex to her..nt fair at all...n some more she din even sae sorriex to me she juz shake hand wif me asit i care her like tat...gr...than after tat shaking hand period i sibeiii em0 sia lolz..then sihui sae wat wan go JX sae properly than i sae dunwan dunwan in the end she juz go water cooler drink water =.=ll than we plae water like mad but than dunn0 y after playing water suddenly the matter run into my mind again than i sad like mad again..this time worse sia..i om0z cry out ><(sot sot de dun care) nt fair sobs0b..than alot my frenz sae wat juz go scold her la(the girl i hate) than i sae dunwan la lter she sae me again i die m0re...but i dunn0 they will go find mah..haiz sad sad todae..totally cann0rt cheer up at all like wan die wan die le..dunn0 y i realli feel like tiao lou juz nw..than i go window there look dwn than dunwan le LOL!! stupid me rite?......aiiya veri cham le me..the sotness in me is worsing dae to dae....anw thks y0ngrong for t0king to me juz nw =D feeling better le geeez obrigato! =D...eh i tink my post can be ahma stories le ..but still cann0rt be ah gong stories =D

No comments: