Monday, August 27, 2007

alamak leh!!

waaaa!!!! y i n SH owis so "lucky" one....tio 4D first prize oso nt so lucky ><>< and summ0re this one nid to see the military uncle (VP) ..i dun like to feeling to be so lucky LOL!!
eh..todae i so gong..i left my m0ney on the table than forgot bring to school todae..i onli found out when i was on bus =.=ll saaaaaaaaaaaaad =( stupid me haix than i b0rr0w money fr sinlee.. to eat weee..but than recess i dunwan eat than venus n sihui nt happiex..mayb becoz of sum reasons bah =x
juz nw go arcade wif ha0ting n caiqin and meijie..i nid wait for them outside the arcade but heeng the person working there let me in =D she so good..better than kimberly..but than kimberly change alot =( than i saw the F#%# ht bueii pple again..grrr...she vs wif me she wan chnge place wif me..she vs wif other pple she dun even gibb a damn to them n everydae choose tat hard hard to song to bueii pple..BIG BULLLLLYYYY xD
(WA if let her saw this blog i can go hell le xD)
hais..nw adaes i go out wif my frenz she nt happiex...then wat can i do? stick wif her for life...n0 way de rite =x

No comments: