Wednesday, June 30, 2010

todae is malu dae LOl.

early early went to hospital
cos i tot my appointment is 11am
end up is 11.20am ._.
then i reach around 1030-1045
cos i tot gt x-ray ._.
end up dunhab LOL
but heng is nt wrong date LOL
cos i lost the card again
then i agar agar when is the appointment
LOL
lihai bah ! :B

then i see the screen
" 4 more to me"
one patient miniumun go in 10mins ~
then i count count around.. 40mins
then i go plae fone

-10mins lter-
*see tv*
6 more to my turn
so around 1hr
nebbermind i wait..

-15mins lter-
*see tv*
7 MORE TO ME.
1hr +++
!()@*#()!*@#()!@*()#*!@(*#(!@

-5mins lter-
*see tv*
the still 7 more to me
then i ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!
so...
i went to ask the auntie infront..
cos she went in oredi LOL
me : er auntie, wat is ur number? o.o
auntie: my number ah, this one
me : see number, preparing to take out my spects to see tv..
then suddenly...

nurse : diong yan qi
me : * chiong to pack things*
very malu sia !! !@*(#&!@(#(@!
somemore i gt i omos empty my bag to find my things
thensuddenly my name called
i all dump inside
)_!@(#)
then when i go into the doctor rm
my bag kiapped @ the door LOL.
then the nurse help me :B

then afetr tt i never find my way out le :B
never get lost ored xD
cos tt time eye clinic i dunno how walk
then..
hehehehe
lost.
ttsh very big eh!!! LOL

after tt saw vanessa on bus :D
fly to tamp & meet jiamin & zhixiong to plae arcas
VERY FUN!! LOL
:B:B:BBBBBBBBBBB

then salvo :D
nicenicencienicne hehehehe
thenthen blahblhablhablha
blahblahblahblhabah!
blahblahblahblahblhka?

kk nitesssssssssssssss <3
very tired LOL.
i like salvo :D


WOAH!! TODAE PSOT VEYR LONG LOL
BYEEEEEEE

No comments: