Saturday, June 19, 2010

at nite went to eat wif mama :D

went to tamp :D
then on 27..
cos i ahchoo ma LOL
thenthenthen
one uncle look at me in this look
---> >:l <---
then i ?!?!?!?!?!?!
so i look back @ him in
---> o_o <---
not so act cute luh LOL
is like just normal normal open eye look at him LOL
onli open my eye slightly bigger onli :B
then he look away LOL
ahchoo in bus gt wrong meh T_T

then after tt came out one filipin girl i tink
she stand beside me
thenthen...
she lean on me -_-
not toally lean bt like 50-60% lean
i tink she tot i the cushion stand LOL.
then i turn, she shift
then she lean again LOL.
bt this time onli 30-40% lean on me LOL
then i move again
thenthen she din lean so much le LOL
btbt..
HER HAIR KEEP GU JI MY HAND LOL
VERY ITCHY LOL
I FEEL LIKE LUFFING ON THE BUS LOLL!!.\
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
bt after tt i shift abit more cos very squeezy
i scare other pple no space :B
then she no touch me oredi
LOL

after tt went to tamp & eat :D
wanted to buy my stitch
bt the original i wan de is out of stock T_T
then i buy the no body de :D
bt nbm :D
stil gt stitch hehe
HEYPI!! :B

went to find meow meow :D
but the uncle sae broom was taken away le );
i cannot find broom le );
onli found her children );
found white cat oso :D
cannot find laomao );
feeling very bored so i go follow broom children LOL
bt in the mean time try to find laomao :D
bt after awhile cannot find );
so i fly home le :D


byeeeeeeeee hehehehehehehe

No comments: