Tuesday, June 15, 2010

morning wake @...
730 T_T !!!
went to hospital :D
& i tot todae is check hand
end up is check eye LOL
heng my reference letter is owis in my bag :B
if not my bill is $65.69 instead if $28 LOL
then i jiu si qiaoqiao oredi LOL

the doctor sae i gt squishy in my left eye ):
the moment he sae squishy...
the first one i tink of is ------>

THIS LOL
maple story slime squishy LOL
& i need to go chcek my eyes again T_T
& he told me i maybe gt lung infection oso ._.
cos i will get occasional coughing ~_~



overall... quite fun bah :D
everyone at the hospital is friendly xD
hope those inside will get well & discharge soon :D

went home & sleep LOL.
very tired T_T
pu chong shui mian :B

went to punggol &meet shiyun :D
bused to tamp :D
reached too early so we went to tour in the tampinese ccc LOL
bused to school for drum :D

pingpingpongpongpiangpiang xD
eat dinner after tt with salvo :D
very fun !!! HEHEHEEHEHEH

bus home oso ver fun
HEHEHEHHEHE

i cant watch korean football match todae ):
T________T
channel 5 no show
T________________T

waiting for natural hairdryer to blow dry my hair xD
BYEBYEEEEEE xD
channel 8 gt wei li si xD

No comments: