Thursday, June 17, 2010

forgot to chop one post for yesterday T_T
yesterday


went to meet them @ bowling :D
sorry for hai eugene get scolded by the auntie ><
cos when i reach there i go press " Haha" ~_~.
the press alpha thingy
when the auntie is seting the names LOL.
sorry ><

after tt cheryl qiuyi & me went to plae pool :D
after awhle went to tabao food & zoom to tjiaying hsehehe
plae wii plae mahjong play monopoly :D

@ nite called pastamania delivery :B
thks tjy mama for the food :D

@ nite qiuyi papa mama fetch me to their hse there :D
YAY!! i cheng gong de ask them throw me off @ hougang LOL
so they wouldnt have to purposely car me to sk x.x
if nt very mafan T_T

hehe teleport to kopitiam to dabao wanton mee after tt :D
heng just in time LOL
if not close le jiu.. T_T
no more wanton mee T_T

ateate & strt doing my project utnil 1am LOL

them --> cheryl qiuyi jasmine tjiaying brenna eugene jeremy shunjie fusheng & me :D



today
went to billy bomber with zhiting yongping huimin yilong :D
after tt found out tt the outing was cancelled :\
hehe then just nice..
YING CALL ME !! LOL
then she oso just nice ending her project
so we meet & go plaza fly one round & go home :D

ying --> sorry if i appeared abit sian just now :B

shall do project... now.. T_T

my cbox si qiaoqiao ); cannot be displayed..
hais T_T

KK BYEBYEE!!

No comments: