Monday, May 18, 2009

:D

YESSSSSSSSSSSS !!!
I CHNGED MY BLOGSKIN <3<3<3
dun realli lyk the previous skin except the stitch ;x
HEEHEHEHEEHEHEHE
morning went to hougang mall there & do passport :D
then my mama nv tell me the exact place -....-
queue up :D do le :D
went to find cousin :D
he grow fatter le :X dun look lyk him when he was young o.o
& omg he PR oredi -....-
then my mama kope food fr hes fruit stall lyk free de lyk tt LOL
after tt went to eat :D & fly to arcade plae 1 round :D
&&& tititititiitit bused home :D

watched titanic abit again LOL.
upload manimani pics :D
then redo blogskins LOL

dun tink will on9 @ nite oredi :o study chem/phy :D
& talk more chinese LOL

kk i go kitchen find mama :D BYBEYEEEEEEE <3

& oh !! my photo make the blogskin unbalance o.o
nbm <3

No comments: