Sunday, May 10, 2009

(:

morning woke up @ 1030am <3
use com , eat & plae & eat & plae dragonica until 3pm
LOL study TKAM until 5pm :D
bathed, watch tv & went to kvoan & eat :D
halfway joanne send me the pledge LOL!!
i luff lyk !(*@#&!@
thenn i forward to alotaltoatolalotalot of pple
LOL i tink tis is the onli sms i forward to so manimanimanimani pple ;x
chat wif huishan abit <3<3
this sat <3<3 LOL.

then qiuyi sms me tuesdae is off center LOL !@*(#(!@.
study wrong D: nbm off center jiu off center >:]!

after tt went to play bball :D
quite fun luh LOL.
ht & i luff lyk 9!*&#*(!@
reached home & h3h3 i'm here LOL



HAPPY MAMA DAYS :D

i'm crying, yes i am. for the first time i post it here LOL
jus let me cry to dead. go to them bah, i letting it go (: its a big effort for me man LOL if time could be rewind, when u send me tt sms.

my reply will be. ok.(:

No comments: