Thursday, May 15, 2008

omfg. my subject..seriously suxk.
whole class nid go for parent meet nxt thurs .
n the worse is. its nt our FT whu is meeting our parents
is tat kuku lj cbk apple chong _l_.
i remember he last yr. gt catch me a few times.
the one i remember most clearly is when he catch
me sheila sinlee brenna majorie playing outing class.
than he make us sit outside 2a3 .
take our home fone number.
n sae wat if sheila shirt tuck out once more he were call our parents.
the rest i 4got le.
anw tats last yr.
its lyk omfg laaaaaaaaaaaa y isit him !@&#!@
n our ft is wedding nxt wk ): din inv us. good norh -.-
so tat cbk apple takeover my ft.
n assiting him de is the mic tcher.
she caught us playing taidi for lyk a few tiems? -.-
& the worse is.
if they go for parents meet.
my parent were noe i f____ the sign for ca1.
omggg hw ):
n i onli lyk pass 1 sub? -.-
my english pass <3
55/110 ;D
but than..overall i fail i tink.
cos my ca1 ca2 mark =.=
i realli my best to pass tis le..
n its lyk i still pass bu liao..
i'm stupid ):.

i realli veri scare ):..,,

No comments: