Thursday, May 22, 2008

mroning was sian -.-
chat wif yufen , felicia, tjiaying ,qiuyi. cheryl abt clothing LOL.
than seperate into 2 grp.. boi watch basketball gal watch netball -.-
jason come over cos yufen sae there's males here.
when actually shes refering to DM LOL.
& jason get scolded :X.
he sae fananiez the finger point point point lyk was poke hes eye lyk tat LOL.

went bak classroom wif the felicia tjiaying n yufen after tat ;D
chatted abt clothing again :X

after parents meet.
i hate it
it sux,.
its nt apple chong sae the thingy.
it's oso nt the atmosphere tat make me sad.
its jus my mother.
i c pple mother..they share things wif their children..
their parents understand them.
why cant i ?
D:
mama
my mother come to sch lyk --> :l
other reach sch le --> >:l
i told her i fail overall --> >:(
after go home is --> >:(
me
at sch --> ;D
mother come --> ;]
mother scold --> ._.
after tat --> T_T

thks qiuyi for being wif me todae :]
n my fckup mother keep saying i deproving all the way long. _l_

i jus wanted a normal parents..
a parents tat can joke wif me ..
share things wif me..
not a parents tat dun even understand me..
i gt improve in my subjects last time.
u din even noe..
everytime i improve tremendously for my subject..
papa praise me. bt u din.
u go tell other pple. my nuer de result. okok la . gan gan hao er yi leh.
u din even praise me ):
all i wanted is jus a praise fr u ):
i tried my best to pass..
bt i dunno y.. my essay skill jus sux ...


all i wanted is jus a praise fr her..

No comments: