Monday, May 12, 2008

+_+

sai. todae bored lyk shyt -.-
the dunno wat financial course . +_+
n fiona din come D; no 1 peii me pon ): .
dunno wan go tml ma -.- mayb slp loinger than reach lter :X.
gt 3 tcher in our course -.- gt 1 tcher. i tink incharge de. keep wan kope my food & fone D:<
but he ok luh. xD i look @ him. he look @ me . i luff . he walk over to me -.-
n gt one quite shuai de? ;X
wed n thur getting bak result -.- good luk. y mus b4 clar bd -.-.
if i fail english tis time. i jialat liao .
went to bugis wif qiuyi t chnge the ring -.- super big =.=
after chnge. we prefer bak the big one. cos is lyk more shiny & nicer?
the smaller one is lyk orh lulu -.- _l_. bt cannot chnge liao !*@
bought mac & eat on bus.
LOL 50min bus trip.
i finsih the mac in 40min. :X
-the drink LOL.
NA good norh D: hair stylist de ><>

n my blogshop de -.- mayb thur wan go ard sprd. bt nw i dun tink gt mood -.- my result ZZ.
scarly i gt all 90+ mark? LOL.


trying to -tempt- gina go on sat :X
regretting giving gina the tee :X
if nt can threaten heehehee >:]
jk LOL. I'M BOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !

No comments: