Sunday, May 4, 2008

._.

kakakas ._. almost fall aslp in tuition zz.
my todae math tuition transfer to sci tuition
cos i last wk forgot tell my tuition my exam was on wed & fri.
than i cancel the math tuition last wk & i roll out wif ht & mj LOL.
but when i tell him my math sa1 over le
hes reply was : ok steady
i was like LOL ?
& my kuku brother dunwan to give me play com in afternn _l_
in the end when we going out eat le then he gib me plae. i was lyk using for onli 5 mins ? zz
huishan de stocks lai liao wooo xD
n i damn kuku. go lower the patent belt price to person i selling till $3.20 each if order 10 belts.
than she todae order wif me 10 belts. n i earn $2 onli ZZZ. shud haf earn $5 if din lower -.-
stupid me RAAAR.
but still gt 2 more buyers. dunno hw they wan pay me zz ask them state hw to make payment mostly all bo state , nid go mail them again than they sae zz.
take-ed lift alone wif another family.
than i saw how they all joke around...
hais ):
IF onli i gt such a parents , i will be jumping happily nw xD

and tml SS -.- i haven strt my study zzz.
i dun even n0e wat is chapter 3 toking abt =.= jiu wo D:

No comments: