Friday, October 29, 2010

went to school @ 1pm++ todae :D
late abit for music lesson hehe.
but nebbermind.. dropped music for enterpuernership LOL.
cos realli sort of no interest in music ><
& my tuesdae will be 11-6pm straight without break LOL.
~________~
& i need to sign a contract of it LOL.
cool sia !!

after tt was late for jap class due to chnging cds ><
but i never sae why i late luh LOL
& the teacher quite fierce.. LOL.
cos she sae she dun like pple to be late as she need repeat everything again.
then i was taking out my things ..
then i dunno she toking to me ><
she was saying the ground rules : DO NOT BE LATE FOR LESSONS
then i never see LOL cos i taking things
then she @ there looking @ me : I am talking to you.
.________.
bt end up its still ok :D
quite fun ^^v

after school went into music lecture again with felicia LOL.
& went for youfen chalet after tt ^^
quite fun
& i ate alot LOL.
dam shiok MUAHAHAHA.
6pm ate one nasi padang
7pm++ ate the plate of food tt youfen fren pass me
& 8pm+ he pass me a plate of food again LOL
gt beehoon gt fried rise gt nuggets gt curry gt potato gt vegetable
MUAHAHHA !! LOL
SHUANG AH !!
~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~
there quite fun oso hehe.
tml going back again LOL
^^v

reached home & felt very sian ._.
cos my papa checked my bag again
zzzz
i realli see no reason laaaaaa
not like i will hide anyting
& i realli wan me own room T_T

WOOOO LOL 12AM++ CHANNEL U
GT ONE SHOW ABT MEOWMEOW DE !!
GT ALOT LOL
WO0O0OH0O0O0O0O0O!!

NITES XD

No comments: