Tuesday, October 5, 2010

tried cutting my fringe todae morining LOl
cos the aunty cut until very qi guai
then i draw cut..
then i cut cut cut
cut cut cut cut cut
end up i oso chop off my feeler
tried to save
bt then still appear very qi guai to me LOL
first picture is b4 cut
2nd is after cut LOL

met ying todae :D
end up she sae..
ok wat, looks fine to me
-YAY!!! HAPPY!!!
hengg LOL
i tink i gt talent.

kk chop one post for todae LOL
continue tml xD
cos i forgot wat i wan to post le >< over hungry HEHE.
i wan eat pi dan ^^v
oyster jian oso can
carrot cake oso can.
horfun oso can hEHE
duck rise oso can :B
kk anything edible all can
~~~~~~~~~~~

kk i shall go eat tou sa bing HEHE
HEHE + milo + biscuit crackers xD
giong brush teeth again lter );
the only few times i brush teeth 3 times in a day..
T_T & now i noe why my milo owis nt sweet LOL
cos i never put enuff condense milk ._.
HEHE now i noe the mi jue >:}


HEHE
BYEBYEE!
byeyeeeeeeee! :D

zz my milo end up over sweet -_-
kk brush teeth time if nt lter ant kiss me
LOL. :$

No comments: