Saturday, October 23, 2010

:D

went to joanne house & borrowed her kitchen :D
met her & her cousin @ mall hehe.
bought stuff & went to her house :D
cannot sae details LOL
bt her cousin teach me alot of things todae LOL.
& we make dirty the whole kitchen :B
bt after tt gt clean up :D
thanks joanne for the kitchen x3.
left 2 dough there..
will go back there & plae again LOL

attempting to threaten her if she don listen to me.

& i made a cookie tt look like..
MEIYA LOL.
lapi xiaoxin mama LOLL
& i found gingerbread broken body..
so i..


TADAA !! LOL
hehe the :l i make de !!
cute rite LOL
lunch @ fake kfc with joanne & her cousin :D

play around the food LOL
so fun :B
working last week :D
HEHE ver qiao !!
xiuli & sophia are both from hougang sec xD
but they older then me one year LOL
& jingting same tp as me xD
can easy meet up le hehe.
but we haben get our pay LOL

went to hunt lambo during my break LOL
HEHE heng i found one LOL.
saw it for 3 times hehe.
the last time i saw..
was he drive pass me LOL.
bt in carpark -_-
so no vroomvroom !@)(#*@!

LOL i ver pro of this picture hehe.
dunno why oso LOL

AHH SHYT I FORGOT UPLOAD HAMSTER PIC TAKE DURING GOING PP WIHT MJ LOL
nbm nxt time hehe

gt cat fight under mine house ._.
kk byebyeeeeeeee LOL

No comments: