Monday, October 18, 2010

last dae of work ytd :D
fun working with them hehe.
forgot wat happen le LOL.
i onli noe gt one apunehneh customer "tsk" me @ least 3 times -_-
do this have size ?
"nope no more size oredi"
"Tsk"

*hold another shirt*
do this have M size?
" nopee >< "
" Tsk"

can you check for me inside the box?
" ok *check*"
" no more oredi "
"Tsk"

hold other few shirts
& ask the same question again.
& tsk me again & again LOL.
after tt go complain to supervisor ~_~
bt nbm.
LOL he make me remind of mr bean somehow LOL
actually gt another customer oso look like mr bean :B

than gt one more LOL.
kk Woman A & Woman B & Me
me : seperating clothes & throw it into the another tray
---------throw--------- ( but realli.. throwing the clothes is very fun LOL)
+ everyone is throwing laa!! !()@#*@!
Woman A : *stare* you don't throw the clothes like that.
me : ok sorry.
woman A: help me find clothes of Size 3 ( Extra large)
me : * found a pink & pass*
woman A : nono i dun like pink colours.
me : * found a white & pass*
woman A : nono i dun wan white, i have alot of whites oredi
me : so you wanted to look for some bright colours ones?
woman A : ya. like grey colour. ah i tink nebbermind
--------woman B looking for clothes----------
woman A -> Woman B : here's size 3, nah. (walk away)
woman B : *STARE*
me : ._.

very evil laaa !! LOL
bt woman B is friendlier xD

papa mama came parkway @ nite :D
& mama told me i gt a half blood cousin working here LOL.
& she 39-40yrs old oredi ._.
i din noe sia LOL
tried to find her nail shop
found but she not working ><
then realise...
i gt 8 other half blood aunt & uncle
& those who i tot is my half blood uncle/aunty
is actualy my half blood cousin LOL.
cos they all around 30+ 40+ le :X
shock sia !! LOL

HEHE i saw actor & actress there xD
muahaha
lter salvo eating pizza xD byeeeeeee!

No comments: