Sunday, October 3, 2010

stoned @ home todae :D
accidentally fall asleep in the afternn -_-
i slept with my computer on
& wake up & saw my com is off
so i tink...
i sleepwalk to close my computer LOL.
because papa mama dunno how to use computer :B
lihai bah :B!
gt skill de eh..>:}
-wink LOL.

& i try to wake up
end up become a nightmare -_-
i remember i try to wake up in my "dream"
i cannot open my eye bigbig O_O
thenthen saw double vision @_@
thenthen alot of bloster surrounding me
gt one keep blocking my view
wan shoo the bloster away oso cannot LOL
then i dunno wat happen after tt ~_~
i onli noe i very happy whne i finally wakeup LOL.
YAYY!!

then pompom & went to changi village to eat :D
saw alot meowmeow hehe
gt one meowmeow sleep under the chair
then super scary ._.
cos everyone walk walk cannot see the meowmeow
then she omos got stepped ><
very xia si ren LOL
bt heng after tt she woke up :D

homed after tt muhahaa.
YAY TML SALVO ;D
jiayous for those having N lvl & exams tml ^^v!
muahahaha.

No comments: