Monday, July 2, 2012

outing with wt & qy :D

I really want to post about the dinner just now with wanting & qiuyi
but i very sleepy le, need go orhorh liao
tomorrow 9am lesson somemore ):
so a short one & i'll post up our pictures after i upload it tomorrow ^_^

qiuyi & wanting :D
 impromtu dinner organised by meeee wahahhaa.
 asked wanting to bring her nail polish also
cause i've always wanted to ask wanting to teach me how to paint properly since sec 4 LOL
mine always failed hais T_T

HEHEE painted by me after the help of wt & qy.

nails painting, <--- by wanting ---> by qiuyi
first time in my life i painted all my finger nails LOL.


wt said i wasted alot of colours cause my nail very big & long LOLOL :X
but i went home & decided to remove all the hand nail ones,
cause...
 there's training tomorrow ): 
cut my nails also wahaha
now my finger feel so botak now.


WOO SLEEPPP :D -WAVE
we have a longggggg talk too <3

No comments: