Sunday, July 15, 2012

grateful :D

really grateful for helpful friends around me wahaha.
make me feel so blissed :B
yesterday after training rushed home & off to work ~
work till 1am& bao cab home heh heh

really heng got some staffs helping me also
if not i think i really can die with 1 person to 8 tables with sherman the runner running in & out every min.
& lucky the perankan cuisine quite cool heh heh
but the aircon down, hot si us.
& also zhit !
she helped michelle & me to do our sdl when we both forgot
cause i didn't know the deadline is yesterday 00:00

really grateful for them ^_^
& it really feels like ssm last night
so happpppppppppppppppy :D:D:D:D:D!!!

brother came home awhile, with a pig leg (he injured his leg)
& give me a stitch thumbdrive whaha
exactly the same as what cynthia & sy gave me :B
but i can see that my father is really sad
really really sad to see him closer to hes gf side family.
but i know he's happier there also.
& he is only here for 5mins
:'(



yesterday training really incident day sia
1) the gubang knock on my head so super hard
until got one balugu there. (but lucky not obvious luh LOL)
2) then i over scretched my thigh during training for actions
cause i forgot to warm up abit before that
than my right leg keep nua diao LOL.
walk walk walk *right leg bend*
3) my left fracture hand the pain really dam intense
normally pain but i play lightly can le
but ytd is until i cannot hold anything at all.
had to stop playing xuan for awhile but after that decided to play with empty drum sticls
cause really cannot stand LOL. like, woah got one drum infront of you
everybody playing except you.
the feel to join back very big.
& i really must start writing letter for xuanya le, have not given hers since last chalet.
but now had to wrote cyn's also de le..
she quitted.
nobody else to play together with me le :[
but at least there's shiyun who is there for me
i will try my best to be a good friend to her too ^_^


& i think i really suck at handling situation like this :|
it is so hard to keep both side happy.

No comments: