Monday, July 9, 2012

missed training today cause have to rush LSO.
one after another, going to rest for quite awhile after wednesday ^_^
really quite anxious to see hows the training of juniors now.
& i think they will forget me liao :[

today i attituded yutong.
partly because due to the insufficient sleep this few days
but
yesss, she is asking for it this time round. really
owned me money for printing & show me that attitude when paying me
all the things she have "done" to the group, i never show her attitude
we are all really tired of editing her work
waiting for her to send us, finish her part before we can rest.
but this time really hit my limit,
i edited your report for you,
i redo everything for you
i help you all to pay first for the printing of report.
then you repay me by showing me your attitude when i asked you to return my $$  -_-"


but some parts of my heart just feel bad about attituding her..
really miss secondary schools, where every day just play & play & play
bond with each other deeply & don't need to work with each other so seriously.
all the work shang gang qing ):
me don like.


5mins blogging time & POOOOF. back to projects.
30+ MORE HOURSSS


No comments: