Sunday, March 4, 2012



went to maritime mueseum with 女孩s yesterday :DD
thanks for cheering me up yesterday heheh.

& thanks joanne for letting me roll to your house after what happen at home <3
we started seeing past photos & stalk some people..
heh he eheheheeee
collaged the past photos



don't know what will happen to my family after yesterday.
haisss
nevermind just sit back relax LOL.
i can't change what had happen & cant predict the future also.

going start my crazy training tomorrow with salvo.
also the last 3-4weeks of training with seniors
);


& one pic of my shaved eyebrow ^^


starting i very sad.
cause i wanted to shave my eyebrow for the last time already
then the auntie go shave the hair between my eyebrow also
& i keep complain to yufen LOL.
then she say must shaved one, if not is not shave eyebrow liao.
but :.....(
& i realise..
this pic really can see yufen lip orhorh
don smoke le :[

i know the pic of my 女孩 very big
but i cant adjust the pic.
cause i straight copy & paste from facebook hehehe

No comments: