Saturday, March 24, 2012

Metamorphosis

eneded the concert bitter sweetly.
i was really really very happy that my friends came to support me regardless of the busy schedule they have.
you know who you areee ~ hehehe

but yes, it is also the last performance with the seniors.
seniors whom i grew closer with.
seniors whom i spent more time with than anything else in my poly life.
people whom i eat dinner1 & dinner 2 with.

thanks for the 2 years of wonderful memories
i will miss you all veryveyrvyervyvery deeply.
i really hope that you all will be coming back.

gong xi gong xi that you all have graduate :D
hope you all are able to find your goal & tell me where is it.
so i am able to stalk you wahahhaha.

after today, the next training feel like a new beginning for me.
):


but thanks for coming, it play a huge part to the concert ^^
& as part of the concert comm, i really really dam happy to see it becoming a very successful events.
with seats >400 wahahahhaa

truthfully saying, i really didn't expect zinc & my score to be so successful LOL.
all i want is to have everybody playing happily in our score.
it was already a big shock to me when my scores got selected.
& with audience liking & praising our score, it is a bonus to us.
sorry for my past lousy teaching.
thank you for playing in bond :D





ii will miss you all deeply.

No comments: