Monday, March 5, 2012

trust

If this incident helped my parents to re-conciliated
im not happy about it.
it just shows how much you know me, how much you trusted me.
friends who knew me, they know confirm is not me.
don even have to see what kind of attire is the girl in the pic wearing.
if you know me, you will know.
just based on the attire itself, you accused me.
ok correction, not you anymore, you ALL.
excluding my brother.

how does it feels like, to be accused by someone who gave birth to you twice in three days ?
i knew it since secondary school, i cant rely on my family
but the most important thing is that, at least i know you all still trusted me.
now i know, not anymore.

you all understand me ? lol
you all don't even know what type of person am i.



i sworn i will never cry infront of my friends.
but today was the 4th time i did that since secondary school :\
i cried not because of the scolding/fierce tone ( scarly to my parents is not scolding ? )
i cried because this show how much you all trusted me & knew me.

No comments: