Thursday, February 18, 2010

fever is back
& my eye hurts.
now i dk if i shud save my bloody eyes or my bloody life.
wth.
& i cant rest due to my eyes.
What The Fuck.
eye fever hand
family. r.
all come together.
better off dead.


morning 7am+ woke &heard 2 sentence of what my mama say to my papa.
something very unpleasant to hear.
decided to act nth happened & go back to sleep
but that 2 sentence keep recurring in my mind.

going meet felicia to pass present later.
don't wish to stay at home & infront of a computer.
at least i feel happier outside.
if can, i wished to stay at a place where nobody can find me forever.

Deaf-> at least i;m living in denial where i cannot hear any quarrel, thinking everything is fine.
Brain dead --> at least i no need fret over things.
Both hand seriously injured--> at least i would not get to type in msn/send sms, causing so many things.
Blind->although i'm scare of darkness but at least i wouldnt get to see all the bad things around me. Feel the goodness can le, no need see. Never to be greedy.
Dead --> best cause no need fret or stress le, everything will be peaceful for me.
Loss Memory --> good & bad thing. forgot the things i don't wan to remember but @ the same time forgot all the precious moment i wanted to remember.
Imigration -> 2nd best. new life new start.


fuck it all.

for the first time , someone told me to work.
on my attitude.no1toldmettb4&idamfuckinghurt.


No comments: