Saturday, February 6, 2010

DAI!!!

hi3hi3h3ih3i3hi3hi3
i tink i going dead meat LOL
wanted to post this ytd bt forgot LOL

mondae...
i morning wak eup
then i feel very sian LOL.
thenthen i saw the advertisement
everymorning have de o.o
wat Yunnan Hair care/ New York Skin solution.
free trail for first 50 LOL.
then i tink i wouldnt so lucky zhong de bah
& i very broed oso..
so i ...
so sms them LOL
then they reply back wat " will get back to me a moment later"
then i prepare hao "dun pick up any anomymous fone call LOL"
they no call o.o
so i tink no more le ! YAY LOl

then yesterdae...
fone vibrate vibrate
Lady: Hi, i'm calling from the New York skin solution regarding the free trail u registered for.
me: (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!) har..?
Lady: u sent in ur sms for the New York Skin Solution rite..?
me: (shyt LOL) did i..?
Lady : yea u did, its registered under ur IC
me : har!?!?! when did i sign up? i tink my fren prank call..
lady : har ur fren noe ur ic?
Me; ya cos tt time we having chalet then they anyhw peek my things
Lady: but its something registered under ur ic & is under mediacorp, u cant cancel.
Me: (dai liao) har..bt i realli dunno x.x
Lady: how old are you?
Me : 16 ( althu one day ago i just 17 LOL)
Lady : do ur mama know about this..?
Me : nope..
Lady: but its under ur ic.. cant cancel hw..?
Me: har.. can try help me? i realli dunno anything x.x
Lady : 我会打回去帮你跟他们讲。可是如果他们一至大来就sorry咯
____(i will call back mediacorp to tell them, bt if they keep calling jiu sorry lo)
Lady: But i not sure if they will blacklist or do anything anot.
Me : har.. realli sorry x.x
Lady : nbm bybye
me : byebye


T_TT!! VERY SCARY !!!
I DK I SO LUCKY LOL
until althu whole singapore onli 50 can get
i can get LOL
very scary !!
i scre they sue me)))));
hwhwhwhw!!! LOL

No comments: