Sunday, February 7, 2010

:DDDDDDD

hiiiieeeeeexxx
me cannot wear contact lense for a few days to week ))))):!!!
cos......
todae morning, i use my hand to close the tie men ( the metal door outside the wooden door one)
than....

my hand swinggggggg
then i dunno yyyyyy~
my nail poke into my eye white ._.
the gt 3 dot of blood LOL
bt the blood is stuck there de o.o
cannot drip one xD

))):
then go orchard see lambo:DDDD
nicneicnie
shuang le ! LOL
me & bf rush rush rush
scare the lambos run away LOL
cos me cannot wear spect so cannto see anything
bf @ there
bf : ehh gt xiao hai zi taking photo eh !
bf : maybe got cos gt xiao hai zi taking photo
bf : ehh like gt leh !!
bf : GTLEH GT LEH !!
(dialogue in green cos ppple normally relax eyes by looking @ green things :D
so i let my eyes seee green green so recover faster xD )


then jiu chiong & run le LOL
hot dai me !
sweat si wo ! LOL
then take lambo
take take take
then one more lambo came...
another lambo came...
then manimani lambo
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
then then they zoom away xD
the last lambo zhong stuck behind a car
cannot zoom fast fast like the rest of the lambo
LOL HE3HEH3HE3HEH3

then went to far east walk walk look look xD
go to one spect shop
the person sae cannot wear lense for @ least one week
T_T
nbm :B!
i oso dun intend to wear contact lense to malaysia :B
LOL


@ nite went to china town :D
mani mani pple o.o
walkwalk shopshop! ;DD
mama keep wan mebuy shoes
.__________.
bt i daidai dunwan buy
LOL

hoh0oh0oh0ho0hoh0oh0oh
very hot !!
))))))))):!
dai i wanted to post something here
i forgto le :o
will post when i remember xD

&&& I SAW TT NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION ADVERTISEMENT ON NEWSPAPER LOL.
50 winner per WEEK o.o
din noe so little people sent in smses o.o
shall nt sms them again
scare le LOL















green Green GREEn green green green green green
gree ngrerenr geen greengr eeng
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
GREE3E3E3E3E3E3N
GrEeEeEeEen
GrRRRrrrreeeen!
this is for the benefit of my eyes ^^v!!
muahahahahhaha :B!!!!!!!!

No comments: