Friday, July 11, 2008

O_O

MY FBT LOST LOLOL.
DK WHU KUKU GO KOPE IT D;.

hope is dance de peeps accidentally squeeze into their bag -.-
& they go home than found out
omfg whuse fbt is tis LOL.
ITS MINEEEEEEE ><

todae ~ my mama call me
mama : u wat time reach home?
me : i gt cca . 6pm+ than reach home y?
mama : ohh. .. .cos i nid go chinatown
me : o.o i todae cannot leh. ( i tot she wan bring me go )
mama : no luh. i scare in case rain u @ home can help me bring in the clothes.
me : -.-? 80% SIAN.

she sb pro norh -.- wan me go home jus to keep clothes LOl.
bt in the end. gt rain ;X luckily my brother @ home i tink.

going have serious muscle ache tml.
todae first 1hr dance outside general office. wth -.-
cos no place dance. pathetic T_T.
after tat than move to playhouse.
waliew eh. the warm up. seriuosly were kill us
its so different fr wat we normally do
its mre lyk. morning excersise :]
bt more hiong de LOL.

sorry if i'm being mean to him ):

No comments: