Monday, July 28, 2008

;DD

test was ok. xceprt history -.- one question ored wrong OMGGGGGG

meet-up wif ht & mj after sch
went to hougang mall <3
omg laaa i finally gt a initial D card can ;DD
bt than when i going to plae 2nd rd the machine spoil -.-
so call the staff come help ? my card T_T
&&&& the kuku leonard was there oso -.-
compass arcade ------> hougang arcade LOL.
& he keep bully me -.-
he take my fone. & run ard hougang mall -.-
than he climb up the stairs ~
& give my fren my fone LOL.
went to $1 shop to buuy things eat
he wanted to treat us O_O
bt in the end dunhab LOL.
he ask me if i remember sum1 call jingyi
last time oso plae percussion de.
bt i dun remmeber her O_O
only meijie remmeber LOL

after tat went to swing.
sad. swing gt pple sit -.-
both swing oso gt pple D:
we came too late uh ):
so. we went home instead ;D
bus to compass & walked home after tt ;DD

ALEHLUYA~
OH ALLEHLUYA~ ;d

No comments: