Saturday, July 26, 2008

-.-

kuku tuition cher -.-
suppose todae tuition
end up tml 10am-12pm
wtf laaaaaa my slping time gone ZZZ
i shud have go out yesterdae can ?!
my mother sae . sat tuition u fridae go out lter tired for tuition
WTHHH LAHHHHHH -.-
& he din even tell me early -.-
he last wk told me any time oso can ZZ

afternn was bored.
blogshopping throughout.
my cousin come my hse find my mama o.o
& noe some shocking news uh x]
nxt time go bak malaysia no more fat cute cousin for me plae oredi D:
she turn skinny as they said LOL.
cos of dance O_O
i miss her tummy ;x

nite went to bishan to eat o.o
i sit @ 511 coffee shop
than opposite lyk some guild having outing tt kind LOL.
i wan go out ):
&&&&&&& i finally bought my shoe LOL.
oleole (:

omgomg. saw the 9.30pm show
i seriously miss skipping in pri sch uh D:
& peihwa sec dance gt 61 members O_O

OHYAAA
HAPPY BIRTHDAE LEE YONGRONG ;X

No comments: