Monday, March 31, 2008

RAAAR

daiti in class todae x]
chnge my ear bone stud too?
cos too erxin
n when i take out the ear stud
i SHOOOT!!!
than dunno fly where liao.
wtfffff my 4.50 fly jus like tat
jus for 1 ear stud somemore -.-
heart pain dude.
n i -LENT- fr fiona a thick ear stick.
she sae NONO dun nid return LMAO.
i put the thicker ear stick in the ear hole.
n realise it was still quite loose -.-
thank to th woman whu make my hole so big -.-
mw i scare my ear stick drop out raar.
scarly i slp then drop out i cfm wan kill pple.

gt th new chinese tcher ROFL.
pissed by us playing poker
until she was telling us the china story
we all listen LOL.
assembly was boliao -.-
n the woman look like _________ ;DDD
another one is acting de LOL.
kenneath shot me hard on ear on my fourth earhole
its VERI PAIN!!!
i omos wan kill him uh.


i miised the time when i was wif him....
i wan him bak ):\
bt i noe is impossible
cos i were get hurt more -.-
i nt stupid to get hurt again

i nv wanted to step into relationship again
nor believing it :]

gib me time

n i were get over it

best b4 sa1

if nt..chiong during sa2 le

No comments: