Friday, March 21, 2008

kuku parents

went to huishan hse?
plae makeup ROFL.
i put mani mani mani
look like ghost -.-
fotos to be upload 10yrs lter?=x


reach-ed home 10pm
pcb my mama sae i go boi de home?
still sae i gt "nan hai zi" outside liao knn -.-
nw i super sensitive abt tis
huishan boi sibo?
SHES GAL K?
ask y mama dun belief call her noe
tis time my papa oso scold me
for no __ reason again.

wat fck did i do again?
y do i owis derserve tis kind of things?
cant they jus get their butt out of my business
parents so wat? big fck?
dun understand me de parents
i might as well throw into dustbin
i hating tis family oredi since small.
trying to be happi infrnt of pple when nort?
its tiring.
if there's one dae
i can leave tis home
i were nv come bak again
tis kind of family.
still stay in for __?
since i hating it since young.

No comments: