Monday, March 17, 2008

:DDDD

gotten my white eye shimmering todae :DDD
bt something happen n break into half -.-
bt still use-able xD
meet-ed huishan at 7pm? trained to hougang mall n shop LOL.
i bought my foundation n she bought her concealor..xD
my money fly so fast uh -.-
go home. n my mother kpkb me -.- sibei dulan luh.
i wish i dun hab tis kind of mama sia =.=...
ihy =X
nth to post~ XD
she sae if she saw me wear contact one more time she going throw away the whole box? -.-..
i tml wear for her to c :DDDDDDDD
LOL.
talk abt qiuyi guides camp in sch..
sec1 bring hair dryer for camp? lunguaue wif wheels? LOL.
still gt one more gal : parents bringing her bird nest to drink every nite in camp
bt sad.. she went home after the 2nd dae =X


i wonder if there r everlastin feeling

No comments: