Tuesday, July 7, 2015

so apparently, I had my first online quiz in university on Sunday 23.59PM
lucky the questions were all repeated heheheh

anw beforehand I went over to haoting's chalet to help her out at her 21st chalet :D
didn't know I will need to write the letters for her decorations
was disgusted by my handwriting
until suddenly...

Not bad hor ? I proud of myself also AHHAHA
 
anw i skipped the night celebration & went back to revise for my midsem quiz
so i'm not in any of the group photos
:'''''''''''''''(
 
 
went back the chalet after my quiz hehehe
& had our drinking game
went home by zhehao's car afterwards
scary & exciting LOL
the car swerve slightly abit & I will be fully alert LOL
 
 
feels like i'm the birthday girl by wearing her hat
 
BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAOTING :D:D
 
looking forward to our Taiwan trip hehehe
 


No comments: