Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hellloooo ~~~

Abit qian da to say this, but i'm going back to study as a full time student in september...this way :X
Yup yup, decided that i should finish my studies first since i got a life time to pursue my career in the future
somemore now the finance burden is lifted MUAHAHHAHA
i didn't kanna 4D fyi ~~~

But before going back, i really decided that i should improve my english first >:D
Althu i've said the same thing last year as well....but this time i can de !!!
just finished reading a story book within a few days MUAHAHA achievement unlocked *level up*

caught "The Fault in Our Stars" with my ah deh earlier on
& afterwards i saw instagram that eggy & mj went to watch at the earlier slot as well
aiya !!! almost can stalk dao them  sighhhhh
~_~_~_~_~_~_~~~~~

but the movie was alright though wahahha didn't cried
BUT HOR, the couple beside me a lot of strange strange action !!!
somemore corner seat
felt dam awkward sitting beside them lollllll
on the other hand, the first 2 row of seats for NEX shaw wasn't too bad wahhaha
my neck still intact with me.

had presentation last friday with my colleagues as well
really learnt a lot of new things from everybody wahhaha.
I didn't want to go initially and wanted to give the chance to my tu di
caused i felt that i'm leaving soon and this kind of opportunity to be given to him, whom will be staying long instead.
but my boss insisted whahaha
so grateful to her
& she gave me her shoes as well HEHEHE
cause it was too big for her & she bu she de throw
& i didn't have any presentation shoes since it was a last min decision for me to go.

so thankful for everything ~~ hehehe

I did a evil thing last friday, making me feel so guilty up till now...
so i decided to do 2 good deeds per day to compensate whahaha
even if there's no good deed to do i'll buy tissue paper from elderly
this shall go on for a week >:D >:D >:D


BYEBYE!

No comments: