Monday, August 26, 2013

LOHAA ~

YO HEHEHE

how are you all ~~ wahhaa
met wenjie some shopping yesterday at scape woohoo
don't really wanted to spend money but end up still bought a dress anyway hehe



at night met meijie for a run woohoo
dam tempted to run wahaha have been contemplating whether to run so dam long le
after so many rounds of running in the dreams with mj ~~~
WE FINALLY CHENG GONG LE ^^V

didn't manage to take any pic cause I didn't bring my phone along hehehe only got my face



and I realise during snap chat I can have emo de face MUAHAHHA



got emo de feel hor ?!? wahahha a
kk wu liao

BUAIZ ~

and I realise I have been mixing up the dates t.t
why August got 5 weeks ~.~

currently : trying to improve my English before school starts whahaha



cheap story books heheh YAY XD

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: