Saturday, August 24, 2013

HEHEH HELLOOO ~~



HEHEHE HIHI
got a new phone s4 ~~
dam big and ting teh
but bobian cause my student ezlink is ending already wahaha if not no more student plan
*kiasu*

sometime I was wondering what will happen if all my post have at least one of my pic wahaha
I think people who read my post will 疯掉
" eh walaoo why her face again"

but nevermind wahaha nan de I changed phone, better camera better strange effect xD

anyway went to meet kangliyi at north point after her work
and slacked under her house wahahha
being so long since we did that
the feeling is no change some more
both of us continue talking despite being tired hohoho
hais



had green tea shaved ice with red bean at Northpoint ^_^ ^_^ ^_^


saw this on fb earlier on wahhaa
walaoo eh why only aquarius 大小通杀。

anyway since got new phone..
shall end the post with my face

BUAIZ ~


new effect yo



No comments: