Thursday, October 6, 2011

attachment :D

its holiday nowww hehe
kk abit slow
actually holiday ending liao, 2 more weeks only );
& the last 2 weeks i will be working :D

was working banquet for some weekends at grand park royal hotel :D
my partner all veryvyre good one until the recent one..
not he not good luh, its just tat he thinks tat we are inexperience etc.
ehhh i got ssm experience and other work experience de hor hor hor.
then he refuse to communicate with my age de (15++ )
idiot right -_-
but he got help me do things when we partner luh.
just tat he will leave at 11pm sharp expect me to clear 3 table on my own -_-"
but got other table de pple come help me :D
the people there are good good, tats why i wan go back work.
& plus my friends working oso xD

yesterday was my first attachment at john little cashier
i having early sip so yup.
& we reached too early LOL
cause we tot 9.30am need report
then need reach agar agar around 9.15am
end up is 10am then reach -_-"
so wanting & i go eat mac for breakfast xD

tadaaa

met karen & went to work after tat ^^

cashier in name only T_T
go there become labour worker le LOL.
heng only attached one day.
if not sian si sia there, no people de.
but i still need go down passup things cos i forgot to pass them my bank & ic -_-"

rush down to training after tat heh.
& ate dinner ^^

tadaaa tats all.
tml going meet joanne :D

anyway i was jk about my early sip LOL
this one is my job attachment :D

don need care the part after this line LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------





sometimes i feel that even if i make the same amount of effort as others,
will i ever get notice ?
i do not have the tendancy to show it out so..yup
i don't think so ):


2 comments:

ziying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ziying said...

Do for it for yourself and not others! Dont care what others think. It's you!

It may be wasting time now but it's the experience and the ppl u face. After all, it's 3 years out of 80++++ years of life!