Thursday, October 20, 2011

2nd

i now finally understand how people feel
when their friend " change so much until they dunno who are there anymore"

know you a few years ago,
althu we are in different school (even until now LOL)
we are still closee :D
but now, it seems like you really change alot
not in terms of appearance luh LOL.
in terms of the heart.
think of it & u will realise it.
i still wish you will change back to the last time you :[

you're my second close friend which had a change of heart T_T
LOL I DUNNO WHY ^ SOUNDS LIKE SOME COUPLE.
" you have a change of heart for somebody else & you don love me anymore*


& my house downstairs de shell station i tink washing tyre or something
dunno the tyre rub against each other or what
then make me sound like an elephant voice LOL.
maybe really got elephant downstairs heh.
;x


No comments: