Sunday, January 23, 2011

roleplay of meeting tml ;\
dam scare..
but i revise 6 times le :D
hope its ok..
LOL i rehearse one time my mouth jiu superrrrrrrr suan
cos i 6min constant toking LOL

found this just now b4 dinner.


din cry but than...:\
recently so mani cat abuse case.
i realli dunno why they wan do tt.
if i not wrong i remember finding a article where the government saying something like
" cat are not meant to be kept as a pet "
realli dun understand them.
i prefer cats to dogs.
they not as scary as u all tink really..

& fridae i just saw someone "bully" cat again.
this time is kitty.
morning when i going to take lift
i hear veryveryvyvery loud meow meow
i tot is those mother cat or wat
then i trace the sound
end up is @ the staircase there
is a very small kitty..
around 2weeks + only
& from is fur..
i can see is broom's children -_-
the kitty is at 7-8 floor there.
i wanted to carry it
but i cant, cos she's shivering dam hard.
i go nearer abit (not even close) she wan to scratch me oredi.
shiver so hard until she keep leaning towards the railing there.



& behind the railing..
its straight dwn to 1st floor oredi ._.
& obviously is somebody put her there
cos kitty wouldnt get so high one.
then i cannot go anything..
so i went to school
evening i went back wif some cat food to see if can tempt her come over
then she nt there oredi :\
lucky she never drop dwn :D
cos i check the 1st floor le LOL. hehehhee.

but seriously laa, dunno wat they tinking.
& i went to feed the other cats if nt cat food waste ._.
& hear from the feeding cat de uncle..
broom gt kidnapped again -_-
hope the kitten at fridae is alright :\

& i fed laomao ocean fish
then i forgot she dun eat ocean fish (cos the food suppose to be for the kitten)
then she angry and walk away when she smell it.
then dunwan meow me oredi
-__________-


& conversation of me &my brother (SMS)
cos i wanted join back dance.. but outside nt shcool one.
then nid $$..
then my mama ask me ask my brother to pay
then i sms my brother

me : Kor can let me join back dance ? Mama ask me ask you LOL. i will try find cheaper de.
Brother : u got so much time/money ar..Yr studies how..?

HINT FAILED LOL.

No comments: