Saturday, March 20, 2010

):

eh3he3
todae went to ave 8 :B
ate vegetarian :B
veyrvyeryvyer nice he3heh3
i remember me go ask the auntie...

auntie: this one is duck meat
me : got bone de anot o.o
(auntie luff)(mj luff) LOL
auntie : of course dun have laa!! LOL

he3he3 then we nom nom nom up our vegetarian LOL
their vegetarian really very nice he3he3
after tt went to bookshop :D
buy something for me to do @ home LO.
if not sian until !@(&#*(!@#@


@ nite went to tpy :D
i tink i asked almost the whole spect /lens shop in tpy LOL.
cos i wan to find one brand de contact lense o.o
then askaskask...
finally ask dao le he3heh3
then end up )))));
cos the brand de design is similar to Encore de o.o
then the person told me is under same company LOL.
so din buy after all xD
save $$ :B


this picture remind me of during sec1 in guides.
cos gt camp @ camp christine o.o
was kayaking with deborah ^^
then the sea view is somemore similar the one above but is more curve o.o
& i told her..
me : i realised something...
deborah : wat thing?
me : the earth is... round
then she laugh laugh laugh laugh LOL.
then the whole boat shake shake shake shake LOL.
this one i remembered very clearly xD

HE3HHE3 TODAY HOPE GT HORROR FOR ME TO WATCH HE3HEH3
KK NITES BYEBYEEEEEEEEEEE ^^V!!

No comments: