Wednesday, March 31, 2010

abit !()@*#()!@*#()@

fucking maid(Chandy) keep calling my papa @ night
& my papa will went to the kitchen window tehre talk talk
talk until so gentle.
y i know she's a maid?
because i check my papa fone & i saw her cousin sms too.
i sms her cousin a few times & was heard than chandy was in the hospital
she oso tell me that she onli noe one fren whose no. is _______(my papa's)
she was in the hospital often cause of her boss.
& the next day, i called her cousin, nt chandy, cause i dunwan disturb her rest
& her cousin, apparantly dunno how to speak much chinese / english
& she kupped my call.
& she sounded like a maid.
so chandy should be a maid too uh?
& since her cousin said she is often in hospital due to her(chandy's) boss
i assumed she's a maid.

after her cousin kupped my call, i decided to call chandy.
chandy kupped my call upon hearing my bf voice/my voice ( I FORGOT LE LOL)
& we are using public fone ^^
& my bf is acting as my brother ^^
after tt , i smsed my real brother
& he sae, nbm @ least she scare le

then i tot the thing will be over.
until recently,she called agian
my mama getting suspicious soon
& she sae, if papa outside gt nuren, she will leave
since mama sae she & papa no feeling liao

how to expect me to react when i hear this sentence?
i thought things are better after tt new year quarrel.
yet no, my mama still remember.
fml.

& maid, pls continue to do your housework properly & stop calling my papa.
& by this,you can wreck my family already.
if you donwan do housework, roll back to your country then.
indonesia, flippin,malaysia all watever
just stop talking my papa.

No comments: