Tuesday, September 16, 2008

suay -.-

suay dae -.- wthh luh. 16sep my suay dae ~_~
1) my vocab score -.-
2) fone seriously dead ):
3) sleepy
4) kenneth dunwan return pencil ):
5) accidentally threw my arcade gold card into dustbin -.-
6) overslept & miss show -.-
7) wound itchy bt cannot scratch D;
8) poker lose -.-
no more? (: bt i seriously miss my hamster D:

sch as usual ? (:
poa tcher dun let us in cos we were late -.-
bt than is we cant find the rm D; we did waited outside the library (:
shunjie won $12-$15 in daiti LOL.
hes luck dam good can ~_~
acutally meeting wif fren to pass thing. she wan borrow my card oso :D
put my gold card in the plastic bag & reached hs below , she sms me cannot come dwn
shunbian ask em throw away the thing ._.
& i jus throw the plastic bag into dustbin -.-
realised after i reached home. too late oredi -.-
nid to waste $5 on renewing card -.-

din mean to nag at kenneth in class :X
but tt pencil mean alot to me -.- fxck u kenneth z

spoiled mood (:

No comments: