Friday, September 26, 2008

-.-

LOL. rain heavily jus when i was putting on my lense tis morning -.-
jus to cross a road i nid bring one umbrella ,
wif my shoes wet lyk shyt cos i step into puddle of water 2 times *clap clap*
& wif my clothes wet wet & wet

reached sch & took out my socks LOL.
if nt it stinks
gotten bak our physic class test paper
i pass overall :D thks to the thermal energy de <3<3
played murderer during chinese period LOL
its dam fun laaa <3<3
*wink wink * faster die luh u :X

air my feet during english :D
watch kylexy during english period
its nice :D & funny LOL
stayed in class during recess cos nt enuff money eat -.-
stress / taidi
skipped assembly , tt's the most exciting one i ever had ever since tis yr -.-
shall not elaborate :X

bathed / changed & went to joanne hse to study <3
manage to study for 1hr & cam whore the rest LOL.
dam fun laaa. shall upload if can (:
ate long john (: borrowed fr joanne $4 .
shall not borrow animore (: i hate the feeling of i owning pple money ):
saw venus at bus stop when going home
she sae our math standard was same as NA ~_~.
omgg -.-
audi after tt (:
nxt time i shall put "yanqi noob" as my BU rm title oredi so i can win more often :X
&&&& my 6months 1 time big event LOL.
my db4 score 700k+ ;X
tis is onli my 2nd time -.- shall chiong audi after eoyes


&&& i gt a ulcer at my mouth ): cant tok as much as before oredi ):
will the broadband modem explode if i on for long hrs?

shall mug for math nw (:

No comments: