Wednesday, August 6, 2008

):

zz -.-
i failed my chem oso
-.- 6 passes in class onli LOL.
stupid mcq >:[
bt the worse thing is
i fail my chinese
fook the tcher can? the compre
answer same meaning jus diff type of writing
bt she dunwan give me the mark can?
she sae wat " tis one i can give u correct"
BUTBUTTTTTTTT !" but i dun give marks animore after i mark the paper"
WTF LAAAAAAAAA
_l_
21/50
kns -.- i nv fail chinese in my whole life b4
imagine hw big is the attack laaaaaaaa
i wan mr par or mian bao lao shi ):

& cheryl smarty kiddy look foto make me luff =.=

went out & buy icecream wif cheryl & felicia during last period.
bought one for teacher o.o (she fail me i still treat her ;x)
in the end she dunwan -.-?
so i eat 2 icecream 2gether LOL.
& i super regret it -.-
suffer alot @ dance due to the 2 icecream -.-
make me full & i onli eat wanton during break o.o

&&&& I SUCESSFULLY SEW HUDA CUSTOME INTO MY SIZE ! WOHOO~
cool man woohoo~

papa mama quarrel todae -.- zz
had expected it uh. :]

dancers :
pls luh dancer.
be more serious during dance can?
sat is the performance already
bt u all still continue slacking here & there.
wheres all the focus uh?
u all attempt to stress jiaxin out issit? -.-
yea , she might be strict.
bt for ur own good uh ?




seriously, i goin mia game :]
onli on com for blogging.
i dunwan retain -.-
going chiong study WOOHOO~
30min computer a dae :D

No comments: