Friday, August 22, 2008

ARCADE ! ;D

(:
sch was normal <3
fun wif rubiks cubes LOL.
& last period :X

met ht & mj @ 2pm.
LOL. the contact lense wear oredi lyk we drew a eye & paste it up lyk tt -.-
er xin da bian -.-
went to compasspoint arcade.
& went to hougang mall arcade
omg laa -.- tink of my 970++ reward gone -.-
seriously can cry laa -.-
played ddr & initial D LOL.
HOHHO. grats me for OMOS passing max 300 standard :X
& OMOS sucessful turning of afronova standard ;X
&&& !! initial D thks to ht<3>
& bought my rubiks ! :D
& study after tt <3

home after tt. we eat alot uh ;x
plae audi
omg my bu dam high can -.-
let me haolian awhile :X
1135 combo for techno pt <3>
waves all pass
except the last one -.-
last key double bt i onli press once -.-
&*!#^@&
BT NBM~ LOL. I HAPPY OREDI ;D
-SS oso LOL-

went on9 to learn rubiks -.-
watch step 1 for 3times b4 sucessfully make it
watched step 2 for 5 time b4 sucessully make it
watched step3 for alot of time bt initially still failing it -.-

& i spent 1hr 45min on it &!@#%^
ok nbm :D go orhorh ored (: BBBBB !

dunwan buy jus sae dunwan buy
dun nid go to the extend tt ur mother called teacher -.-

No comments: