Monday, November 5, 2007

siao wif huishan

LOLs...todae so fun sia......wif huishan...wait ar..ahma story
m0rning i 9am wake up..than i saw my mama at home i tot she was suppose to be at work than i was like wt*......hw am i suppose to meet huishan at 10am..so we chnge to 10.30am instead...
lols we take bus to pasir ris than plae ddr 2times than take ne0print one time..after tat suppose so lan de..than my frenz sae audition gt problem so we din go...coz i miss audition lots :[ my k0rk0r dun let me dl..nt fair ><
than we go tampinese..take ne0print again..eh tis time the neoprint is nice nia..100% NICER than pasir ris de..coz here de we can habb alot of time...tampinese de...hais nt enuff time =_=
after tat i call my frenz my frenz sae audi can plae le..so we go pasir ris lan...than i n huishan cre8 room..a girl come in..in the end she oso same lan wif us =_=...she ask us for age...huishan sae she 13..so i sae i 13..in the end she oso sae she 13 zzz...bt huishan de high...174..bu ke neng sec1 de zz..stupid huishan keke...bt c oso c de chu..the girl oso bu ke neng sec1 de n0r...
than 1hr of lan...we go bak plaza sing...plae-ed ddr wif huishan....fun sia!!...bt tired LOL!..in the end we go in bunk..ask tis n tat than c our frenz at bunk ma..actually i din realli c ..:X i was asking question nia....then we go bak home...my mama called n ask me buy newspaper zzz...
sian sia :X...bt actually i oso dunwan so early go home ><><
bt todae was fun nia!






st0p tokin to me in th0se kind of buey song attitude n dun act asit u a paikia infront of xiao didi /xiaomeimei u dunn0 k? jjuz a little thing u scold some1 kaopei..wtf?...i tell u nw..u are a 110% GUAII KIA and dun sae infront of me or mj wat "aiya i pon school la" when u DUN EVEN DARE TO PON CLASS OK? c'cb...n fuk off k? =_= enuff of those zzz y u dun bother to tok to my others frenz than? k'nnbc'cb

No comments: