Sunday, November 4, 2007

eh fun nia!

eh!!! fun sia..juz nw gt 2 ks war in maple..than one is my guild de settle one is dunn0 hw settle de ..but realli veri fun nia!! wooo! keke!!
lols..tml goin pasir ris wif huishan..i wan take ne0print wif her coz dunno hw mani yrs nebber take le than we both go lan n arcade...the lan cheap sia $1.60 per hr..2 hr free 1 hr...woohoo!! com fast some m0re :D l
lols juz nw distribute flyer...than walk past alot of fren de hse..all close door sobsob...if nt can help lapi xiaoxin de flat le..drop paper inside..keke




so...in her mind is onli $$ n chionging..?
instead of $22 we get $18 she nt happiex?
n chiong without tinkin my feeling?
if nt for u i werent even distribute flyers todae at all.
i n yuki de outing onli we 2
dun even include u at all
u is u and ur stead nt wif me k?
i sms u i n yuki chnge place to pasir ris
u reply me asit i pangseh u like tat?
ur stead is nt invisible de pls
hes oso there sia...
u tell me all kind of things of hes
sae he din tink of ur feeling b4
habs u tink of hes b4?

n wtf..i told u i nv eat lunch oredi le rite?.
u juz keep on chiong n chiong n chiong.
i firt 2 block oredi tell u i din eat le.
u din care abt me at all.
u din even wan to spent time waiting for me.
than y shud i spend time peii-ing u.
juz for bbuying bubble tea?.
nw i realise it.
it juz a waste of my time _l_.
we short doing 6 blocks coz is carpark n shelter.
u strt showing me faces?
i in great pain le.
u juz keep chionging n expect me to chiong wif u too?
meijie hate u so much
i try nt to hate u le
going to succeed le n u did tis
wtf!? pCB

"to sum1"
i admit..i sumtimes din tot of ur
feeling too..i'm sorriex.

No comments: