Saturday, October 20, 2007

WAA!?

waaaa? i chnge my blogskins...so pinky sia!! to me =xbt i like it =D...lols...hw i h0pe meijie were stop hating ha0ting sia......wooo hooo!! juz nw at changi saw a ULTRA SUPER FAT cat...bigger than the size of a baby....c0z someone go compare it so i n0e zzz..but my hamster is fatter =D(jk)....lol my stupid br0ther go dye hair..than he go lied mama his bank book poke liao than my mama go compare to papa..papa @&#^$!@&* in the end om0z argued again zzz...
afternn went flyer distributing wif ha0ting..fun sia..althu tired..bt FUN SIA!! doing again tml woooooo!....1.60 per block...l0l..do halfway no m0re flyers dunn0 wait hw l0ng for the person to come..n we picnic at the plaeground =D (lesson learned....bring xtra coin or tibits whenever gt distribute flyers zzz)..i go watch the maid le WEEE!

No comments: